3.20.2009

More things that happened lately

Young David Henry Ward
I met David Henry Ward from Cambridge, 18 and travelling by road to Beijing China.

David said his shoes were 60 years old, he had just bought them on Ebay for a fortune.
They indeed look pretty worn out.
(...) Another day, another man
- You look cool, can I take a picture of you ?
- Yeah, sure !"
(He was the tiniest and coolest guy, a bombing graff legend in my heart, always forever always).

(...)
Everyday routine
Je veille tard dans ma cuisine en buvant du thé et en écrivant des lettres que je trouve nulles pour la plupart, des lettres que je n enverrais sûrement jamais.

(...) They say CUPCAKES are in...
I found the best cupcakes ever. Ok, I found cupcakes and I realized I had never ever eaten cupcakes and however they were delicious.
CLOSER TO THE SKY

No comments:

MILKYMEE's Fan Box